June 18, 2011

Phish at Walnut Creek in Raleigh Setlist



Ah, Raleigh. My old stomping grounds and where my son was born. Walnut Creek always is a good vibe. They did a famous Colonel Forbin's there once (8-7-98) ... missed it by one town this time. Wish I was there.

On another note, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band saxophone player Clarence Clemons died today after suffering a stroke on June 12. He used to sit in with the Grateful Dead back in the day. Here is footage of Clarence performing Standing On the Moon with Jerry and the boys. The video isn't great but the music is wonderful.

Second set Phish tribute??? I'm sure they heard ....

PHISH AT WALNUT CREEK IN RALEIGH SET LIST

SET ONE
Cars Trucks Buses, Peaches en Regalia, AC/DC Bag, Guyute, Possum, Halley's Comet -> 46 Days, Divided Sky, The Ballad of Curtis Loew, Run Like an Antelope

SET TWO
Twist -> Rift -> Prince Caspian -> Esther, Been Caught Stealing, Piper -> My Friend, My Friend -> Kill Devil Falls, Split Open and Melt, Golgi Apparatus, First Tube

ENCORE
Good Times, Bad Times

1 comment:

Johnson said...

This blog is very informative. Thanks for sharing.

Walnut Creek air conditioning