May 6, 2013

Latest Phish News from Around the Internets


BLUEGRASS SESSIONS RESURFACES
Jambase.com featured The Bluegrass Sessions, the nine-part never-commercially-released documentary filmed during Fall Tour 1994 by the Rev. Jeff Mosier, who Phish hired and brought on tour to give them bluegrass lessons.

The Wagger posted links to this video back in 2008, but you can also see the entire documentary, which is a great snapshot of what it was like to be on the road with Phish in 1994, by heading over to Jambase and following their links.

METER MEN REVIEW
Here's a review of the Meter Men show, featuring Page McConnell, from the New Orleans Jazz Fest over the weekend.

STATE OF MIND REVIEWS TREY ANASTASIO BAND
Here's a review of the Trey Anastasio Band show from the Crystak Ballroom here in Portland, Ore. This is the one show I attended on Treys's spring tour, mostly because it was about a mile from my house. I more or less agree with his review, which means I don't need to write one now!

 I've now seen the Trey Anastasio Band 23 times ... not sure how that happened but I'm glad it did!

No comments: