May 23, 2008

By the way ...

I said I was going to start posting regularly again, and it hasn't worked out that way.

I just took a job as the editor of the Cascade Business News, so between trying to learn the ins and outs of a new job, figuring out how to cover the business community in a town of 75,000 people and all of its surrounding small towns, as well as getting to know my staff and all of its ticks, I just haven't had the time to post material here at The Wagger with the frequency it deserves.

I will continue writing here, but for the time being postings are going to be sporadic, at best, although I did manage to post three articles today, more out of guilt than anything. My apologies to those of you who enjoy The Wagger, and communicate with me via e-mail (I would like to encourage all of you regular readers to post your comments on the Blog rather than e-mailing me offline).

And of course if you, oh faithful reader, come across anything that fits here by all means, e-mail it to me and I'll make sure to post it for the world to read!

In the meantime, stay tuned, and keep on Wagging.

No comments: