May 30, 2008

Real Quotes from President Bush

These are the most recent quotes from President Bush that I've found, and by recent I mean I came across them within the last week or so.

I may make this a regular feature of The Wagger, depending on reader response.

By the way, there are only 235 days left until the United States inaugurates a new president!!!

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." -- Greece, NY, May 2005

"I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein." -- Washington D.C., May 25, 2004

"Finally, the desk where we'll have our picture taken in front of -- is nine other presidents used it. This was given to us by Queen Victoria in the 1870s, I think it was. President Roosevelt put the door in so people would not know he was in a wheelchair. John Kennedy put his head out the door." -- Washington D.C., May 2006

"This administration is doing everything we can to end the stalemate in an efficient way. We're making the right decisions to bring the solution to an end." -- Washington D.C. 2001

"I'm going to talk about the ideal world, Chris. I've read -- I understand reality. If you're asking me as the president, would I understand reality, I do." -- Hardball with Chris Matthews, May 2000

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice....
sigh...