June 16, 2008

More Real Quotes from President Bush

I can't make these up folks. Here is another round of quotes from the one and only President George W. Bush. You can read the first post of quotes here.

So much for the tradition of the President of the United States being a great orator. At least he only has 218 days left in office, according to my calendar.

"I want to thank my friend, Senator Bill Frist, for joining us today. He married a Texas girl, I want you to know. Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me." -- Nashville, Tenn., 2004

"I will not withdraw, even if Laura and Barney are the only ones supporting me." -- To Bob Woodward on 60 Minutes, about the war in Iraq.

"I'm the master of low expectations." -- Aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003

"This is a nation that loves our freedom, loves our country." -- Washington, D.C., 2002

"I think - tide turning - see, as I remember - I was raised in the desert, but tides kind of - it's easy to see a tide turn - did I say those words?" -- June 14, 2006, Washington D.C.

"Can't living with the bill means it won't become law." -- Brussels, Belgium, June 2001

I just post 'em as I see 'em. I'm sure I will find more words he spewed and post them later here at The Wagger.

No comments: