July 24, 2014

Fall Tour Freakout: Latest Phish News from Around the Web

We're still one more day away from the next show on Phish's 2014 Summer Tour, which will go down in Charlotte before heading to the hallowed Merriweather Post Pavilion. Mr. Minor wrote this essay that pretty much sums up how the tour is proceeding and begs the question: What will the legacy of Phish's 2014 Summer Tour be? I don't always agree with Mr. Minor but I love the fact that he's still cranking out essays on a regular basis.

I also wanted to mention, there's been a lot of talk about the jam coming out of Wombat during the Northerly Island run last weekend. Almost everything I read talks about how great this jam was but I just don't see it. I mean, it was fun and all, especially while it was happening, but I just don't hear its awesomeness. They sound a little disjointed to me for parts of it, then it just drops into space. Give it a listen and you be the judge.

LATEST NEWS ON PHISH
Mid-tour awards | Mr. Minor's Phish Thoughts
Phish-eye lens | Vegas Seven
Phish to Webcast Merriweather Post Pavilion Shows | Jambands.com
Phish announces Seattle stop on fall tour | The News Tribune
Phish Randall's Island videos: Ghost and Chalk Dust | Coventry Music
Phish announces fall 2014 our dates, Halloween in Las Vegas | Live Music Blog
Phish is getting old fans back | Phish.net forum post


2 comments:

seth said...

next show is in Charlotte, not MPP

seth said...

left a comment yesterday, they are in CHARLOTTE tonight, then MPP. get it right!!